Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Finally Here!

I'm really quite excited! This will be the last post that I will do on my own. My mother will be posting my emails I will be sending her. Last night, it was a truly humbling experience. My uncle Darren came with 2 of my little cousins (Bruce and Sian) along with me and mom to my setting apart. The Stake President's scripture really stuck out to me. It was in D&C 84 (I can't remember the verse). But the promises that he read in those few verses really calmed down myself. It was quite AWESOME to have my Uncle Darren participate in my setting apart! We both have shared a few special day this year together. I am grateful for my family and all they do for me.

Well I am all packed and ready to go! I thank you all for keeping me in your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Squeeee!!! Can't believe it's here! I'd better go read that section. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete